Friday, June 5, 2009

See Ya Later!

I've been AWOL for a week and I'll be gone for another week + !!! I had good intentions but I have not picked up the camera in a week. I've been busy packing for Disney World and finishing up sewing projects. I hate to have them looming in the background while I'm playing in Orlando! I did take a day off to go thrifting yesterday with her. We went to Valley, AL to Timeless Antique Mall and Mission Thrift Shop. We shopped from 11 til 3 before we noticed that we didn't take a lunch break! More things that will appear in tablescapes. I have been looking for some more goblets and love these little green plates...from the 50's
This tarnished creamer may be my favorite find of the day. It is very heavy...

Has some great detail...lions and a monogram - JRJ ????
We can make out Adams Chandler and Company, New York, 1866. I would like to know more about it!
I got 2 delicious books for $1 that I will save to read on the trip!
And a bunch of little stuff!

We have not completely forgotten about the dining room project! There have been some rainy days that drove DH out of the yard. He has recently put the primer on the sheet rock.

And he finished the cover for the pool pump...
And planted in the little bed!
I'm off to finish packing...see you soon!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice thrifting. Love the tarnished tea pot. Great character.Love the goblets and stack of plates. So much fun. Was that another tray similar to the Colorado one? Have a great vacation.
xxoo Lilly

Sandy said...

I love seeing your finds thrifting. Have a great time at Disney...one of the best vacation spots ever!

j said...

Have a ball at Disney! I wish we were going!!

Nevis said...

LOVE the goblets and your new plant bed!

Pam said...

have fun on your trip!

Random Musings said...

HAYY!!! Disney land... you always find such cute things!