


This is the big wave pool, it was so crowded that we did not spend much time in it.
I spent most of my time floating on a tube on this creek, it runs all the way around the park. The boys were more daring!
Near the end of the day we found this slide at the back of the park. The line was much shorter because it had a lot of stairs!
We spent the late afternoon and evening back at the Animal Kingdom Lodge viewing animals.

Day 4 started at Hollywood Studios. It was Star Wars weekend.....which means tons of people and long lines and everyone dressed in Star Wars attire! We watched a High School Musical show and rode the Great Movie Ride.
My boys posing on a Star Wars set. After the boy rode Tour of Terror twice we headed back to the pool!We celebrated our Anniversary with dinner at Boma, the African restaurant in the AKL. It is a buffet, so I am adventurous and try all kinds of food there!

The food is wonderful and we always eat too much! There is great variety and I never really know what I have eaten. The food is not spicey-hot but, they do use cinnamon. There are many vegetable dishes and even some "American" food -mac and cheese!
This is my dessert plate...it's all good! My favorite are the striped things-Zebra Domes- they are amaretto cheesecake/mousse ! DH loved the upside down pineapple cheesecake! After we were done, our server brought out these plates!
And yes...I squeezed this in too! This is really a great place to eat, they also have a breakfast buffet but, we have never tried it. After dinner there are many romantic places in the lodge to get away from the Disney crowds. There is an outside fire pit and another one in the main lobby. One night we sat by the inside firepit and talked to another couple for a couple hours! The pool is open 24 hours and there is an arcade so the boy was happy!

5 comments:
You and hubs are just so cute together!!!!
Oh I bet the firepit was a lot of fun to sit around. I love that dress you are wearing!
Oh, thank you for the food pics...yummy. I think that water river ride looks very refreshing. I like that dress, too!
What a wonderful trip for the three of you. Love your dress and DH'shirt and of course, youngest son is the apple of my eye. Did you hate to come home? Are your animals glad to see you ?
xxoo Lilly
I loved reading about the trip! Great pictures!!
Post a Comment