I don't think we're in Disney World any more, Toto!!!Where ARE you?
Terrific ! Looks like you are on a safari. Disney World must have everything. xxooLilly
I love AKL! Sooooo awesome having the animals right under your window. It makes me ready for our next vacation in Sept!
Oh my gosh! That is so amazing!
Hmmm, we were thinking maybe you had gone to Africa?
It doesn't look like Disney! You could have told us you were in Africa! I need you to ask you something when you have time. Send me an e-mail to tinychipug@bellsouth.netThanks
Such a beautiful hotel at Disneyworld! It was not in our budget, though. BUT very cool!
Wow! What a wonderful view...hugs, Linda
Very cool!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I don't think we're in Disney World any more, Toto!!!
Where ARE you?
Terrific ! Looks like you are on a safari. Disney World must have everything.
xxooLilly
I love AKL! Sooooo awesome having the animals right under your window. It makes me ready for our next vacation in Sept!
Oh my gosh! That is so amazing!
Hmmm, we were thinking maybe you had gone to Africa?
It doesn't look like Disney! You could have told us you were in Africa! I need you to ask you something when you have time. Send me an e-mail to tinychipug@bellsouth.net
Thanks
Such a beautiful hotel at Disneyworld! It was not in our budget, though. BUT very cool!
Wow! What a wonderful view...hugs, Linda
Very cool!!
Post a Comment