Saturday, February 28, 2009

One Year in the Blog World Giveaway !


I finally got the nerve one year ago today to start blogging! And what fun it has been...and inspirational...and funny...and sad...and addictive! So it is time for my gift to one reader out there! On March 3rd Eli will draw a name out of a hat to win this Bunny tassel ! Just leave a comment here to enter! I'll also have another surprise or two in the box :)

P.S. I forgot to say this is a handmade paper mache bunny head-made from my traditional recipe of a light bulb, tin foil, Viva paper towels and wall paper paste!

13 comments:

kristie said...

dear eli, PLEASE draw my name!!!

i'm very glad you decided to join the blogging world. it has been a great pleasure getting to know you thru your blog and it was a joy to meet you in person at the blog meet.

Christina Weedon said...

oooh, oh! pick me Eli!! that would be a perfectly faaa-bulous birthday surprise! *wink*

Punchbugpug said...

How sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Eli, Punchy will send you treats....

HAHA

Keep bloggin!

Magnolia Street Style said...

Happy anniversary. I know how it felt for me too when I first started blogging. But what a world of inspiration and friendship it opens up. I hope Eli pickes my name for the bunny.

Random Musings said...

Ooohhhh meee please.... = *
thats a kiss for Eli!

Random Musings said...

Oh and happy anniversary!!
Here is to MANY more!!

Sandy said...

Happy bloggy anniversary! That tassel is so so so cute. Hard to imagine that you use those supplies to make it. Please enter me in the drawing. Whenever there is another meetup, you need to give classes on this!

Julie said...

What a great Give-a-way!!! Happy 1 years anniversary!!! Love your blog...Blessings..Julie

HappyHomemaker said...

Happy Anniversary! I started my blog in August, and I really suck at it! lol 80% of what I own has been in storage for 2 years, as I renovated my mobile home and put it on the market 10 MONTHS AGO!!!I am trying really hard to get my creativity going, and only started to learn what blogs were last summer. I have recently joined 4 swaps, and they all go out the last week of March, and I am trying to be crafty...yet keep the place looking like something someone might want to buy! I am a sad case...Blog hopping is the only vise I have to keep me sane! I love your blog, and keep up the good work! Debra

Anonymous said...

Would love to win your giveaway. Eli, you know you like me so give me a chance.
Love from Lkpt.

Anonymous said...

Pick me! I love bunnies!

Pam said...

Oh..enter me please!

Happy Blogversary!

AM said...

This is so gorgeous. I think this one and all your other mache creations could go in little boutique shops for like... $20. Really, you should be selling these!