The pugs look so festive...love those mardi gras collars! I bet they would like to have a king cake.
So cute! I love the table decoration too.
oh, i want those green fiesta plates!!! we had pancakes too.
Very cute outfits!! I love that you are always decorating for every holiday
LOL your dogs look so enthused! Did you guys have pancakes for dinner? Did the puppies get pancakes too? I always make two little pancakes (like the size of half dollars) for my two pups when we have pancakes! Lori
Breakfast for dinner is the best. How appropriate, pancakes are fattening...but delicious.
So cute. And the tablescape looks very festive.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The pugs look so festive...love those mardi gras collars! I bet they would like to have a king cake.
So cute! I love the table decoration too.
oh, i want those green fiesta plates!!! we had pancakes too.
Very cute outfits!! I love that you are always decorating for every holiday
LOL your dogs look so enthused! Did you guys have pancakes for dinner? Did the puppies get pancakes too? I always make two little pancakes (like the size of half dollars) for my two pups when we have pancakes!
Lori
Breakfast for dinner is the best. How appropriate, pancakes are fattening...but delicious.
So cute. And the tablescape looks very festive.
Post a Comment