Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Awards and a Vet Visit

I feel like I've been to the Blog Grammy Show! I've been given 3 awards lately and I want to show them off! Unfortunately I am not so much of a "techie" and I can't figure out how to stick them on the side of my blog. Every time I try strange things happen!

First came Punchy's Award- hhhhhhmmmmmm! It is the thought that counts! And DH thought it was Very Funny! I did, too! Thanks for the laugh!

Next came one from Pam- Thanks Pam! I need to pass it on...need to figure out how to do that!
And the third came from Girlville! I am supposed to list 6 things that make me happy right now:
1. Snugly Pugs/Cats
2. Being Retired
3. Junk Stores
4. Electric Blanket
5. Good Health
6. Vanilla Caramel Coffeemate

Poor Eli must have gotten his eye scratched! All weekend he was weepy, so bright and early yesterday morning we headed out to the Vet. He was pretty good in the truck. I made him sit in the back seat because he likes to drive! She saw right away that he was miserable. A few tests later we were on the way home with eye drops and antibiotics and an empty wallet. I wish Blue Cross covered this health crisis!

4 comments:

Nevis said...

Aww...I'm sorry. Poor Eli. And I know exactly how expensive vet visits can be!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards! (And I'm perfectly content that you're the one having to deal with sending them on, so don't get any ideas. LOL)

Awwwww.... Poor baby. It's so upsetting when our furbabies aren't up to par. Glad he's being fixed right up.

Sandy said...

It's so nice to get those awards! I know what you mean about those vet visits and hope his eye gets well soon. No fun having to put the drops in but I bet it gives him some relief.

Anonymous said...

So sorry that Eli has a scratched eye. Was Lulu the villian or maybe something else? Also, nice to get those awards. I would give you one if I knew how to do it. Good health for DH would be the ultimate award.
xxoo Lilly

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!!!