My heart hurts for the families that have lost their children in the last week. I have
been that parent who got that unexpected call that no parent can understand. Then 30 years later I was that grandparent who got that call. I pray that God holds them tightly and gives them comfort.
I have never really noticed how many angels are sitting around my house at Christmas until this week. I kept looking at the decorations with such an empty feeling. Then suddenly only the angels seemed to warm me up. And I started to count them - hoping that I had 26- or more. And I did.

1 comment:
I know this must hurt and bring back memories. Your little angels are so meaningful and our Real Angels are our wonderful memories of those we have given over to God. Those families in Conn. are hurting so badly and all of our hearts go out to them. What a horrible event. I hope we never hear of another such tragedy. Hug your children tightly.
xxoo Lil
Post a Comment