Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quick Beach Trip

We had a quick beach trip last week- the Hubby had a conference and the Boy and I went along to play!

We stayed at this brand new Hampton Inn in Orange Beach. They had great breakfast every morning. We ate at the conference one night, the Gulf Shores Steamer and Lulu's. We didn't worry about lunches because we ate so much at the other meals.



We did some bird watching, beach walking, crab hunting, shopping but most of our time was just floating in the waves.


It has been a few years since we did a beach photo shoot, so they went along with me!


The boy has gotten old!


He likes being taller than me!

At Lulu's there is this great climbing thing! I had on a dress so I couldn't do it- but I will next time!



Three days was just not enough time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you were able to get away and have some fun. I have "beach envy"! We got to get together soon. Tiff

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

I would have INTENTIONALLY wore a dress so that I didn't have to climb!! Looks like a nice break from reality!!

Lilly said...

So glad that you were able to get away, even though it was business. The son #4 is wonderful as is DH and Mama. You have had so much on your plate lately, you deserve a break. The colors of the water and sand and sky are so gorgeous. Come on "up". Your visit was all too short.

xxoo Lil