Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday







5 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOVE the littles in the tree! I am so very blessed to call you a friend through blogging!!! I am so grateful for that. Thank you Merry Christmas!!!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

My daughters cat does the same...and if you get too close, he swats his paw at you!!...happy Holidays

kristie said...

hahaha! LOVE IT! that? is why we cannot have a live tree, miss sophie would climb it.

Dena said...

How cute! It took me a minute to see the kitty, but then I couldn't stop giggling :)

Dena

Lilly said...

Love it ! You can't take the kitten out of the cat. They love to explore and climb. What fun they are having. Since they are inside babies, this is as close to being outside as they can get - unless they escape out the front door.

Your cat cousin, Lilly xxoo